EVENT PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
The Little Black Book has earned a well established reputation as Cape Town’s foremost event planning and management experts.
We compile exclusive guest lists from our comprehensive database, utilize our contacts with leading industry suppliers and ensure appropriate press coverage via our well established media relationships. We possess the necessary knowledge, networking and industry expertise to streamline any occasion with the creative flair with which our name has become synonymous.
We fully appreciate the importance of brand image, brand standards, and the overall profitability of our corporate clients’ portfolios and therefore collaborate extensively with them to fully understand their brand image and corporate culture in order to deliver events that are tailor made to meet all their brand image and corporate culture related requirements.
We work with leading industry suppliers to deliver seamlessly executed and highly compelling events, including the following:
Our Event Planning and Management Services include:
- Corporate events
- Launch parties
- End of year functions
- Private events, including birthdays, engagement parties, Bar mitzvahs, anniversaries, etc.
- International corporate conferences for local and international companies, whether in the Cape Town CBD or at venues located within its magnificent surrounds.
- Full project management
- Budget development and control
- Venue and hotel procurement
- Supplier sourcing and management
- Transportation logistics
- Food and beverage management, including providing Themed Food options
- Onsite staffing
- Pre and onsite registration management and logistics
- Risk assessment
- Technical assistance, e.g. audio-visual equipment hire, etc.
- Design co-ordination and execution, e.g. Collating e-invites, event related websites, posters, banners, pamphlets and other printed or online collateral.