SOCIAL MEDIA PUBLIC RELATIONS
The Little Black Book fully appreciates the value of utilizing Social Media to promote an authentic online presence and consistently applies the same strategy for our clients.
Our digital approach focuses on content, conversations, creativity and consistency.
We promote brands and increase brand awareness through a variety of contemporary online platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, Foursquare, and others. We additionally assist in maintaining and promoting our clients’ website search engine optimization in order to derive maximum exposure for their brand.
We explore all opportunities to expand your social media footprint and broaden your audience to ensure consistent interaction and engagement with your brand image and content across the social media universe.
Our services in the Social Media Public Relations arena include:
- Social Media Brand Audits
- Content Syndication
- Social Media Content/Editorial Plans
- Social Media Analytics and Reporting
- Blogger Outreach Programmes
We also regularly keep our clients informed of developments within the Social Media space, including the latest news from the most popular platforms, for example:
- Facebook’s recent announcement of an algorithm change to its newsfeed in a bid to take on YouTube.
- Facebook’s release of a new photo uploader, which is similar to Snapchat, enabling users to edit images by adding filters and overlaying text and emojis before uploading.
- Twitter’s new Ads button, which provides users with the capability to manage ad campaigns on the go.
- Twitter’s release of a new data tool that aims to assist advertisers to improve their ads targeting, complementing the recently live ‘Audience Insights’ dashboard.